HC‐05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module,designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.The HC05 Bluetooth Module can be used in a Master or Slave configuration, making it a great solution for wireless communication.This serial port bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0 EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04‐External single chip Rluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
The Bluetooth module HC05 is a MASTER/SLAVE module.By default the factory setting is SLAVE.The Role of the module (Master or Slave) can be configured only by AT COMMANDS.The slave modules cannot initiate a connection to another Bluetooth device, but can accept connections.Master module can initiate a connection to other devices.The user can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project, etc.
Applications of HC05 Bluetooth Module:
- Wireless communication between two microcontrollers
- Communicate with Laptop, Desktops and mobile phones
- Data Logging application
- Consumer applications
- Wireless Robots
- Home Automation
- Typical ‐80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to 4dBm RF transmits power.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 3.3 to 5 V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With integrated antenna.
- With edge connector.
- Slave default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity
- Auto‐connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto‐pairing PINCODE:”1234” as default.
- Auto‐reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond therange of connection.
HC05 Bluetooth Module Datasheet File: View Datasheet
To learn how to use Bluetooth Module with Arduino, watch our tutorial.
Our Youtube Channel: Naba Tech World
Arduino Tutorial Playlist: Arduino Bangla Tutorial
Arduino Related Article: Arduino Bangla Article
You can also watch some Arduino Based Projects from this link.