[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”description”][vc_column_text]The DHT11 is a commonly used Digital Temperature and humidity sensor. The sensor comes with a dedicated NTC to measure temperature and an 8-bit microcontroller to output the values of temperature and humidity as serial data. The sensor is also factory calibrated and hence easy to interface with other microcontrollers.
The sensor can measure temperature from 0°C to 50°C and humidity from 20% to 90% with an accuracy of ±1°C and ±1%. So if you are looking to measure in this range then this sensor might be the right choice for you.
Applications of DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
- Measure temperature and humidity
- Local Weather station
- Automatic climate control
- Environment monitoring
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Specification” tab_id=”specification”][vc_column_text]
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring) 60uA (standby)
- Output: Serial data
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity Range: 20% to 90%
- Resolution: Temperature and Humidity both are 16-bit
- Accuracy: ±1°C and ±1%
Datasheet: DHT11 Datasheet[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]