This RC522 RFID Card Reader Module 13.56MHz is a low-cost MFRC522 based RFID Reader Module is easy to use and can be used in a wide range of applications. The MFRC522 is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. RC522 is the highly integrated RFID card reader that works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices. MF RC522 USE the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols. Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deals with ISO14443A frames and error correction. Furthermore, it also supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption to validate Mifare series products. MFRC522 supports Mifare series higher speed non-contact communication, duplex communication speed up to 424 kb/s. As a new family member in 13.56 MHz RFID family, MF RC522 has many similarities to MF RC5200 and MF RC530 and also has more new features. This module can fit directly in handheld devices for mass production. The module uses the 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with any CPU board by connecting through SPI protocol, which ensures reliable work, high reading distance.
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE.
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd.
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s.
- FIFO buffer handles 64 bytes send and receive.
- Flexible interrupt modes.
- Power-down by software mode.
- Programmable Timer.
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply.
- CRC coprocessor.
- Internal self-test.
Package Includes :
- 1 x RC522 board
- 1 x 13.56MHz Key tag
- 1 x 13.56MHz Card
- 1 x 8 ways straight header pin
- 1 x 8 ways right angle header pin
- Input Supply voltage (V): 3.3V (Do not use 5V supply)
- Operating Current (mA): 13 ~ 26
- Operating Frequency (MHz): 13.56
- SPI data rate (Mbit/s): 10
- operating distance in reading/Write mode (mm): 50
- Length (mm): 60
- Width (mm): 39.5
- Height (mm): 5
- Weight (gm): 20
- Shipment Weight: 0.022 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: 6 × 5 × 3 cm
Watch this video to learn how to use NRF24L01 Transceiver Module: Video Link