The HC-06 is a class 2 slave Bluetooth module designed for transparent wireless serial communication. Once it is paired to a master Bluetooth device such as PC, smart phones and tablet, its operation becomes transparent to the user. All data received through the serial input is immediately transmitted over the air. When the module receives wireless data, it is sent out through the serial interface exactly at it is received. No user code specific to the Bluetooth module is needed at all in the user microcontroller program.
The HC-06 will work with supply voltage of 3.6VDC to 6VDC, however, the logic level of RXD pin is 3.3V and is not 5V tolerant. A Logic Level Converter is recommended to protect the sensor if connect it to a 5V device (e.g Arduino Uno/ Arduino Nano/ Arduino Mega).
NOTE: This module does not support AT command.
Applications of HC06 Bluetooth Module:
- It is used in Electronic projects.
- Bluetooth based Robotic projects using 8051/AVR/PIC/ARM/NXP/Infineon microcontroller.
- Hobby projects
- Engineering applications
- Mobile Phone Accessories
- Computer Peripherals
- Sports and Leisure Equipment
- USB Dongles
- Typical ‐80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmits power.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 3.3 to 5 V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With integrated antenna.
- With edge connector.
- Slave default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity
- Auto‐connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto‐pairing PINCODE:”1234” as default.
- Auto‐reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
HC06 Bluetooth Module Datasheet File: View Datasheet