Use this IR Receiver Diode – TSOP1738 a simple IR sensor for infrared remote control of your next project. With low power consumption and an easy to use package, it mates well with embedded electronics and can be used with common IR remotes.
The TSOP1738 is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame while the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP1738 is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
- Frequency: 38KHz
- Photo Detector, IR Filter, Preamplifier and PCM frequency filter in one package
- Shielding against EMI or RFI interference
- CMOS and TTL Compatible
- Active Low Output
- Immunity against ambient light
- Low Power Consumption
- Able to transfer data continuously up to 2400bps
- Supply Voltage : 4.5 – 5.5V
Watch the video to learn How to use TSOP1738 IR Receiver: Video Link