This Soil Moisture Sensor can be used to detect the moisture of soil or judge if there is water around the sensor, let the plants in your garden reach out for human help.Insert this module into the soil and then adjust the on-board potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. The sensor would outputs logic HIGH/LOW when the moisture is higher/lower than the threshold set by the potentiometer. With help of this sensor, it will be realizable to make the plant remind you : Hey, I am thirsty now, please give me some water.
- Botanical gardening
- Water monitering
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V.
- Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Dual output mode,analog output more accurate.
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green).
- Having LM393 comparator chip, stable.
- Panel PCB Dimension: 3cm x 1.5cm.
- Soil Probe Dimension: 6cm x 2cm.
Measure soil moisture using Arduino and Soil Moisture Sensor : Click Here