[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”description”][vc_column_text]The rain sensor module is an easy tool for rain detection.It can be used as aswitch when raindrop falls through the raining board and also for measuring rainfallintensity. Raindrop sensor is basically a board on which nickel is coated in the form of lines. It works on the principal of resistance. Rain Sensor module allows to measure moisture via analog output pins and it provides a digital output when a threshold of moisture exceeds.
The rain sensor modules uses an FR-04 high-quality double sided PCB for widest possible sensing of raindrops, it uses an LM393 low voltage comparator with output driving ability over 15mA. Operating voltage of this module varies between 3.3 volts to 5 Volts, best to supply 5 V from the Arduino power pins.
The item is for Arduino robot kit, raindrops, rain sensor, monitoring can be used for a variety of weather conditions, and converted into the number of the reference signal and the AO output.
The output pins include a digital output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output.
The digital output can be used to directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on. Sensitivity for the digital output can be adjusted via the potentiometer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Specification” tab_id=”specification”][vc_column_text]
- Adopts high quality of FR-04 double sided material.
- Area: 5cm x 4cm nickel plate on side,
- Anti-oxidation, anti-conductivity, with long use time;
- Comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, over 15mA;
- Potentiometer adjust the sensitivity;
- Working voltage 5V;
- Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO;
- With bolt holes for easy installation;
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm;
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 comparator