This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications. Approximate size: 69 x 77mm. It's made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing so you can attach it to nearly anything. The keys are connected into a matrix, so you only need 8 microcontroller pins (4-columns and 4-rows) to scan through the pad. Check the tutorials tab for links to an Arduino library and example code.
- Maximum Rating: 24 VDC, 30 mA
- Interface: 8-pin access to 4x4 matrix
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Dimensions Keypad: 69 x 76mm
- Dimensions Cable: 20 x 88mm
Watch this tutorial to learn about 4x4 Matrix Keypad and how to interface it with Arduino: Video Link