I2C LCD Display Adapter is specially designed o drive LCD Display using only 2 data pin. This module uses the I2C serial bus to communicate with microcontroller like arduino. Normally it requires minimum 6 data pins to use a lcd display. It creates a problem when multiple sensor and is module is using with arduino at the same time. Because Arduino has limitation of I/O pins. This I2C LCD Display driver will helps to reduce the uses of pin of your arduino and makes the project more easier. You can use this module with other I2C supported device on the same line and at the same time. Check the tutorial from Tutorial Section to learn how to use this driver module with Arduino.
- I2C Address: 0x27 or 0x3F (Works any one of this 2 address)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Backlight can be turned on/off.
- Contrast can be changed using the onboard potentiometer.
- Total 16 Pins. Solder the 16 pins of driver with 16 pins of lcd.
- Compatible with both 16x2 and 20x4 Display.
Watch this video on youtube to learn how to use this I2C LCD Driver Module with Arduino: Video Link