This is a low cost low voltage durable Dual Shaft Plastic Gear Motor. It is most suitable for light weight robot running on small voltage. With plastic construction and colored in bright yellow, the DC gear motor measures approx. 2.5 inch long, 0.85 inch wide and 0.7 inch thick . The wheel can be mounted on either side and the gearmotor works well between 4V to 7V (recommended 6 Volts). At a ratio of 1:48 you can get some really good torque at 5 Volts.
- DIY Projects.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.
- The following wheel fit the motor shaft well: 65mm Rubber Wheel
- Rated Voltage: 5.0V DC
- Working Voltage: 3.0V – 6.0V DC
- Current: (No load) 3V-150mA , 6V-200mA
- Speed: (No load) 3V-90rpm±10% , 6V-200rpm±10%
- Torque: max. 0.8kg/cm
- Reduction ratios: 1:48
- Brush-type: Brush
- Body Size: 70mm x 37mm x 23mm
- Gear materials: plastic.
- Shaft Size: 8mm x 2mm diameter
- Weight: 17.5 grams