The Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers.
A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board. The Pro Mini Arduino is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The pin layout is compatible with the Mini Arduino.
Applications of Arduino
- DIY project prototyping.
- Developing varied varieties of projects that require a code based control.
- Automation System development.
- Learning AVR programming.
- Entry level circuit designing.
The Package Inculdes:
- 1x Arduino Pro Mini 328P 5v 16MHZ
- Male Header
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock frequency: 16MHz.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- 8 analog input port: A0 ~ A7.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver : RX / TX.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Support serial download.
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
Do you want to learn Arduino in Bangla? You can watch our Arduino Bangla Tutorial in your official Youtube Channel: Naba Tech World. You can also read our Bangla Blog Post to know more about Arduino.
Our Youtube Channel: Naba Tech World
Arduino Tutorial Playlist: Arduino Bangla Tutorial
Arduino Related Article: Arduino Bangla Article
You can also watch some Arduino Based Projects from this link.