The module is uses SRD relay module to control high-votage elecrical devices. (maximum 250V).It can be used in interactive projects and can also be used to control the lighting, electrical and other equipments.It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers and can be controlled through the digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Number of I/O Channels: 2
- Type: Digital
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for highdensity P.C. board mounting technique.
- Control signal: TTL level
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Indication LED for Relay’s Status
How to Use relay - Video Tutorial
How to make a Relay Module - Video Tutorial