BC547 is an NPN Bipolar Junction Transistor. Mostly it is used for the switching purpose as well as for amplification purposes. Similar to the other transistors BC547 is also used for the amplification of current. The smaller amount of current at the base is used to control the larger amount of currents at collector and emitter as well. Its basic applications are switching and amplification.
5Pcs BC547 Transistor
- Bi-Polar NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) is 800 maximum
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 100mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 6V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Available in To-92 Package